Who doesn’t love a bit of sunshine in their day?! I certainly know my spirits would be lifted to see this sunny piece every morning! Doesn’t hurt that this one is stocked to the brim with some lovely linens….pretty fabrics are my weakness! The clean white and gray pallette makes the sunny yellow all the more cheerful.
|Inspiration image via Country Living.|
This Ikea Linen Cabinet is only available in red but would be a close match repainted with Annie Sloan Arles or CeCe Caldwell’s Carolina Sun Yellow paint! Both paints require no prepwork of the surface so it’s as simple as painting it on!
4. $34.95 Faux Studio Designs- Arles, Annie Sloan Arles Chalk Paint
5. CeCe Caldwell’s Carolina Sun Yellow Chalk and Clay Paint
6. $53.15 Safavieh Shaggy Gray Rug: 4 foot round
7. $61.99 Ultimate Dark Grey Shag Rug (4′ round)
8. $3.19/square foot Oyster 12″x24″ Tile
9. $2.99/square foot Bone 12″x24″ Porcelain Tile- Wood Grain
What do you think? Love the yellow or would you prefer a different feature color?