Earlier this week I shared some inspiration for my daughter’s upcoming fourth birthday party. The first project on the list was a fancy invitation. No envelope needed!
Here’s what you’ll need:
-paper or card stock
-ink pen (that will not bleed)
-ribbon or twine
-flexible beading needle (ribbon needle)
1. Fold doily and paper at their centers to create card shape.
2. Layer at fold paper on the inside, doily on the outside.
3. Use an awl to poke 2 small holes along the crease through a solid place on the doily. For my doily it was about two inches in from each side.
4. Lace your twine or ribbon through the needle and pull through one hole from the outside. Pull through other hole from the inside. Cut the twine/ribbon long enough to tie the ends together in a bow.
5. Print your message on the inside.
This project is even easy enough for a young party hostess to help!