Even if you don’t have an electronic paper cutter this project is still possible and pretty quick!
You will need:
- silhouettes of the nativity scene (traced, printed, or cut on an electronic cutter)
- white paper bags- 3.5″ x 6.75″ were perfect as a plate topper
- black Sharpie marker
There’s many ways to get your image onto the paper bags but here’s what I did:
1. Place piece of cardboard (cut to size) into flat paper bag.
2. Lay image over paper bag. Use pencil to trace outline leaving an imprint on paper bag.
3. Following imprint lines color in silhouette.
4. Trim off top edge of bag for a clean appearance.
5. Open bags, pop in battery operated tea lights, and set on plates!
I think they turned out so cute and they really look pretty glowing under dim lights!
Pulling together a last minute table setting IS possible! I’d love to know what your holiday table looks like this year! Feel free to leave a comment sharing your ideas!!
Thanks for joining us for today’s 25 Days of Christmas post. Come back tomorrow for even more Christmas fun!
If you’ve missed any posts, catch up using the project gallery below.