- roll of medium gauge wire (think: coat hanger width)
- spool of 2 inch striped ribbon (9 yard roll)
- wire cutters
- hot glue
- white electrical tape
Let’s get going!
1. Unwrap entire spool of ribbon. Fold over and secure ends with hot glue.
2. Glue the 2 opposite ends of the spool of ribbon together. The entire roll of ribbon should be folded in half so it now appears to be double sided and half the length.
3. Poke ribbon 1.5 inch from end onto wire. Accordion fold ribbon poking wire through approximately every 3″. Continue until all of the ribbon is folded onto the wire.
4. Glue ribbon ends together leaving a 3″ gap between the final wire holes on each end of the ribbon. This will allow enough ribbon to create the final curl on the wreath. Secure wire ends together with electrical tape.
5. Use a festive ribbon to hang. I tied my ribbon over the electrical tape!
A festive wreath for indoors or out!! Right now mine is decorating the shelves in our kitchen. We’ll see if it stays there. I tend to move things around a lot.
Come back for another new post tomorrow! Don’t forget you can use the interactive advent calendar to easily follow along!
If you’ve missed any posts, catch up using the project gallery below.