Oh dear! How could I forget that today is Pi Day?
I even had a pie recipe in the queue. Not only did we pretty much finish up eating it tonight but it was delicious!
So before Pi Day comes to a close here’s a little piece for you.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box pistachio pudding
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Use hand mixer to beat heavy whipping cream. Beat until cream forms stiff peaks, approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir pistachio pudding mix into sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and add 1/2 chopped pistachios.
- Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour filling into pie shell and garnish with remaining pistachios.
- Chill in freezer several hours or overnight.