Now that we’ve been living in our house for a month it’s time to get moving on the boys’ room design.
1. Paint window trim and doors in Miss Mustard Seed Boxwood Milk Paint.
2. Hang antlers on closet door.
3. Make DIY frame and hang Topographic USA Wall Map.
4. Replace overhead light fixture.
5. Hang Industrial Sconce above twin bed.
6. Fix and hang vintage owl planter with plant.
7. Replace brass doorknobs.
8. Create gallery wall to include First Aid Box.
9. Fix up and hang metal storage basket with Galvanizing Compound.
10. Clean, fix, and hang inherited cuckoo clocks.
11. DIY arrow rug for under crib.
12. Swap out woodland painted dresser for two matching rust color painted dressers.
13. Decorate using collected items like wool blankets, owls, fishing pail, lanterns, and bow & arrows.
Most likely more projects will be added and some may be tweaked.
For more room inspiration stop over at my Vintage Modern Boy’s Camp Bedroom Pinterest board.
Check back in next week for another update on the boys’ room!