Welcome to day 19 of our 25 Days of Christmas series! Only six days until Christmas!!! Are you ready?
With Christmas baking in full swing I decided to share a fun holiday recipe that incorporates the idea of the traditional (and often dreaded) fruit cake with cake balls!
- 1 pound cake (try the bakery, a box mix, or your favorite recipe)
- 1 cup fruit cake mix (tub of candied fruit found in holiday baking section)
- buttercream icing (premixed tub or your own recipe)
- 1-2 bags white candy melts
- sprinkles/sugar crystals/candy to garnish
I hope you’ll give them a shot! This isn’t your typical grandma’s fruit cake!
They’d be perfect for a holiday party or Christmas dessert!
Thank you for joining us today and I hope you’ll stop in to visit tomorrow’s featured blogger.
If you’ve missed any posts, catch up using the project gallery below.